Referral program logic

A friend of mine is working for a company and is new to the referral program. I asked her to help a brother out and get me to work at her company. We did not know how the referral program works. I applied for the position thinking that once she referred me after I applied, she will be able to point that resume I submitted and have it placed on the "gold box". Then her coworker told us that I should not have applied too soon. I should have waited til she referred me first, then I can apply. I am confused. If I get rejected tomorrow and then she referred me the next day, will my resume be valued? I am not understanding why I should apply after I have been referred. Please explain to me this logic.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Referral program logic Referral program logic Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.