What should i do?

Hey my name is quadre im 19 years of age born and raised in New Jersey i graduated high school last year and i did some online college while covid was going on ,and i was studying criminal justice to become a police officer as i thought .but However my passion for it had died and went away and my mom had my baby sister and she is a single parent so i basically help take care of her. I was wondering what advice could anyone could give me or what direction should i point in idc if its little lol anything will work . i wanna go back to school before this month end but dont know what i wanna do i love tech and wanna have my own business and i did computer science in highschool and made my own websites. but I wanna be able to work and have a balance life at the same time but always get paid good.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What should i do? What should i do? Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.