Should I Quit My Job?

I initially applied to my job in Texas over a year ago and got the role as one of the dance teachers. I got paid $11 an hour and now I’m getting paid $12 an hour since I’ve been working there over a year. Since then, I’ve also gained the responsibility of running not only the dance program, but also the parkour program. At the beginning of our class semester, I was never given a schedule nor any updates as to what classes I teach for the past two weeks; I’m practically just told what classes I teach on a day-to-day basis.

For any of my teachers, whether in physical or regular education, y’all must know that not having a consistent schedule makes it near impossible to teach. Not only that, but they also stopped listening to my wishes about separating kids into different difficulty levels so I can teach. They also have left me in the building alone with 26 other kids for hours at a time without any type of assistance.

My boss is also my landlord, and I’ve been living in their RV with a rent of $550 a month. I don’t have hot water or access to WI-FI, and I’m only working 15 hours a week. I got a second job to help pay rent and help pay for my college classes, but he said that in order to teach classes the way I want to, I can’t work at that other job.

My second job has also said that I can work there full time and I have a place to live if I have to move out, I just want to know if these are probable reasons to quit.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Should I Quit My Job? Should I Quit My Job? Reviewed by Louhi on août 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.