Receptionist oberload

Hello everyone

I need serious advice I landed a job in a small business as a billing/receptionist. I’m not sure if my job is too much or I just don’t know to handle it. My boss is constantly back and forth on what he wants me to do. It’s not a solid answer ever. No one at my work wants to take calls. So they don’t answer or let it go to voice mail. I get calls screaming/angry/ throwing out bad reviews in my face about customer service but I’m not allowed to transfer many calls to my coworkers. The owner told me to transfer calls to an empty cubical and my boss said he didn’t like that because it’s ignoring the customer. But when I ask what to do, he states to place them on hold until they hang up. So I did that Friday and I got in trouble for leaving it that way because they called before I left.

Now the way I’m suppose to do it is Place the call on hold call my coworker ask them if they want to take the call. If yes, transfer. If no, take a message. They already don’t want to take calls so it’s only going to get worse for me. I know it.

I have to update a spreadsheet checking customers one by one. While I still go invoices. While printing pull sheets. Also filing.

I have class after work and I’m only allowed to leave 30 mins not an 1 hr although every one else can have an hr lunch. I only get 30 mins because my boss said it’s illegal to give me an 1 hr at the end of my shift? Traffic takes me 30 mins so I arrive late every time.

Every time I do a mistake my boss nails me hard but he costed the company actual money while I got sent home over the wrong invoice in a folder.

I notice he doesn’t talk to my other coworkers the same, he talks to me when I make a mistake. But he tries to act like my friend and states it’s to build my resume.

Should I go or tough it out?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Receptionist oberload Receptionist oberload Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.