I am not good enough for my jobs. Feeling insecure and useless.

I feel insecure, untalented and useless. I am not good as I think I am. It's not just me feeling this way.

This is an objective view stated by employers and clients. This has been all my working life. If it was a contract, my colleagues would be the ones to be offered a permanent job whereas I would let go. If was a full-time job, I would be given a bad performance rating every week whereas my colleagues would get good reviews. If it was freelance, my final product would get somewhat bad reviews that its not good enough.

Its been like this since my very first job and it hasn't improved. I thought maybe I was being harsh with myself or that it's probably my impostor syndrome because I really really work hard.

Well, no. Another client has given a bad review of my performance and this time I have come to believe that it's me...

It's really me.

I won't say much about my job title and what I really do. I just want to share how I feel right now. I want to give up and I'm so done working hard.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I am not good enough for my jobs. Feeling insecure and useless. I am not good enough for my jobs. Feeling insecure and useless. Reviewed by Louhi on août 29, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.