Please send me positive vibes - dream position!

I stopped by the place I submitted an application for yesterday. It’s a bank and I needed a cashiers check anyways so I figure it would be a good reason to stop in.

Initially my plan was to as a rep if they’d think it’d be a good idea to follow up with a hiring manager but once I told her I applied she seemed delighted and asked if I wanted to speak with the manager so I sure yes, sure!

She then left to ask the manager if I could drop in and I guess he was okay with it because she then gestured me to go into his office.

I got instantly nervous, I was prepared in being dressed well and all but I guess I really wasn’t expecting to get to actually meet the manager. He then asked my name and started to look for my application. He told me the typical hiring process which involves a recruiter but said he would reach out to the recruiter and let them know I dropped in and thanked me for coming and introducing myself. We made some small talk but at this point I’m getting quite nervous and doing the nervous laugh thing but all in all it felt like a good encounter. He reassured again that he would reach out to the recruiter and said good luck and crossed his fingers. As I left the rep also wished me luck and now I can’t stop replaying this moment in my head and ughhhhhhj lol

Please send positive vibes my way, I actually really really want this job. I applied a few months ago to a different location - I expressed this too btw to the hiring manager - so yeah. Lol. Btw I’m lazily typing on my phone on a Sunday afternoon so please excuse any typos/bad grammar

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Please send me positive vibes - dream position! Please send me positive vibes - dream position! Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.