Nose piercing while job hunting?

I am currently employed but hoping to quit my current position for a different one as soon as I can and am actively applying elsewhere. I have been wanting a nose piercing for over a year now. I am South Asian so there is cultural significance to having a nose piercing but I'm worried it will affect my chances of getting a job (I have an ethnic name so I'm already having a difficult time)

I currently work as a paralegal and am hoping to get a job in nonprofits, local gov, communications, or a different field of law.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Nose piercing while job hunting? Nose piercing while job hunting? Reviewed by Louhi on août 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.