If I am on call for my job, and they call me, do I have to go in?

I just recently got a job as a delivery driver part time/on call. It's kind of exactly what I wanted (I make enough money with my etsy business that I don't need to work full time and I just wanted something easy), except that being on call is really annoying. It makes it difficult to plan my days and achieve my day to day goals. I am only actually scheduled one day a week, on call 3 days. I am not paid to wait around, and I'm free to do whatever I want as far as I know. Today I am on call, but had already set other plans in motion before they called me. So I didn't answer the phone. But I'm anxious now, because I don't want to lose the job or anything. I can't find anything in the agreements that I signed that says I need to come in whenever they call. But none of them actually say anything about it at all, so I have no idea. In the interview they seemed really lenient about it, and they knew I only really wanted like 3 days per week. So basically I'm unsure of what is generally expected of someone in my position, and I'm looking for advice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

If I am on call for my job, and they call me, do I have to go in? If I am on call for my job, and they call me, do I have to go in? Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.