Two Weeks Notice With 4-5 Managers

So I work in the IT industry. I got another job that will pay me more and do different more interesting duties. I need to give my two notice. That is simple enough when you have one manager/boss. The problem is I was hired through a recruitment company and they assigned me two managers. Then another company that owns that recruitment company has two PM's I interact with and then finally through that company the customer has a PM I interact with to do the work.... so do I just email them all at the same time? I have three different email accounts with them all.

TLDR: Have 5-6 managers between three different companies. Do I tell them individually first and say I am notifying the next person to not step on toes? Have three different emails accounts with them all.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Two Weeks Notice With 4-5 Managers Two Weeks Notice With 4-5 Managers Reviewed by Louhi on août 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.