How do I answer this interview question positively: Why did you accept your current job and what has changed that is causing you to leave now?

I never had to answer this question up until now for some reason. The recruiter sent me a questions prep, one of the questions was: Why did you accept your current job and what has changed that is causing you to leave now?

Back story: I work in a high volume transportation contact center as a dispatcher. Through a disability transport company that’s contracted with my county. We are severely understaffed and I mean severely understaffed, our volume has tripled since our county has reopened, and we are given way too many tasks and not paid enough for the amount of work we do. I originally applied and accepted this job because I was helping people with disabilities and getting them to their necessary appointments. Now, I feel under appreciated and over worked.

How could I possibly spin this as a positive answer?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do I answer this interview question positively: Why did you accept your current job and what has changed that is causing you to leave now? How do I answer this interview question positively: Why did you accept your current job and what has changed that is causing you to leave now? Reviewed by Louhi on août 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.