Work life balance?

So I've worked at my job for almost 10 years. During this time I have earned a fair amount of paid time off or PTO. My boss seems to miss understand that I have more pto than him because I've been with the company longer. I get pulled into a meeting to address my pto usage. I just used a week of pto last month and using a week this month. With 2 at least more weeks still in the bank. I get the spill of how we need to use our time appropriately and to make sure we don't run out just in case. The company I work for brags about their work life balance but complains when you actually use it. And management wonders why our turn over rate is almost 50%.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Work life balance? Work life balance? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.