Will my job offer be withdrawn due to criminal background check?

I was recently offered a role in a large financial services/brokerage company and accepted, although the offer is contingent on a background search and employment/education verification.

I just received an email from the third party the company uses to do background checks which states that "the company is considering taking action in whole or in part based on results of the background check."

I looked at the report and it was completely clean, with the exception of a public urination ticket I got in college. Maybe I am overthinking, but am I really going to lose a job offer because I drunkenly took a leak in an alley in college? I never had any reason to believe this was much more than a traffic ticket. I paid it and that was the end of it. It certainly did not happen in a state which considers it to be a serious or sexual offense.

I really hope I am wrong, but just have a bad feeling that a job I am incredibly excited about is going to be derailed because of this.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Will my job offer be withdrawn due to criminal background check? Will my job offer be withdrawn due to criminal background check? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 07, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.