This wasn't asked in the application

So I'm a teen, and I just applied at subway. I applied online and then I got my final application back and there was 2 things wrong about it: one of the things on my final application said "Are there any days or hours that you are not available to work?" and next to it said "no". That was never asked when I applied and the other thing is, there are days I'm unavailable to work and I put that on my schedule here:

Why did this happen? Is it because I put "none" instead of 0? Even if I did put 0, like I said, that question was never on the application. I'm scared because what if this makes me look unprofessional when I have a wrongly worded application?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

This wasn't asked in the application This wasn't asked in the application Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.