Putting in two week’s notice - advice?

I‘be been at my current job for seven months now and absolutely hate it - toxic and passive-aggressive supervisors, entitled clients, not the part of the industry I want to be in at all. I recently interviewed for a position in the field I’ve been trying to get into since graduating college, and the HM called me Thursday to let me know they’re offering me the job! Because of the holiday HR hasn’t sent me the official offer yet and I don’t want to put in my two weeks until I receive it, just in case. However I have a feeling giving my two weeks is just going to lead to more drama and I can’t stand to be there more than necessary, but I’m afraid I’m just being immature since I’m impatient to get out of there.

I don’t ever intend to go back to work at my old job and am entering an entirely different part of my industry with this new job, and have excellent references from previous positions and don’t need theirs. Would it be in poor taste to tell them, if I get my offer Tuesday or Wednesday (after a long weekend), that my last day will be the the week after next, on that Friday, instead of a full two weeks ending on Tuesday/Wednesday?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Putting in two week’s notice - advice? Putting in two week’s notice - advice? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 05, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.