Does anyone else just feel lost?

I am not sure if this is the place to post this but I just feel lost while looking for a new job. I have realized that working 40 hours a week just to make $400 is just horrible. I graduated with a Major in Fine Arts with a concentration in Graphic Design. I am currently applying to every job I see. I have applied to around 150 jobs and haven’t heard back from any of them. Like it’s a 50/50 if I get a rejection letter. I don’t know what to do with my life. I’m 23 about to be 24 and I probably have the worst degree to help me in the long run. I don’t have any skills that would make me stand out but I work hard. I’m just feeling hopeless I am going to be stuck in a dead end job while my friends are making 100k+ a year while I am barely making 20k a year. If this is the wrong place to post I understand. I’m just upset finding a decent paying job is unheard of.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Does anyone else just feel lost? Does anyone else just feel lost? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 05, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.