Please help, I have nobody to give me any advice on what to do so please help me cuz the other reddits for jobs doesn’t help

Please help me. Can anyone give me insight on what may be happening

I got my first job and it was at Burger King, I worked 2 weeks but after that I was told I was on call for a week by my boss, then I also didn’t get any hours the following week, I texted the manager and he told me there hasn’t been a lot of ppl coming in and he hasn’t given the new employees any hours.. the third week of me not getting work I texted him asking if more ppl started to come to Burger King.. he left me on Read... so if I don’t get work by the end of next week I would’ve not worked at all for an entire month... is this normal? Is there something happening that I don’t know? How long can my boss not give me any hours? Why is he ignoring me? Please help me I don’t know what to do cause it’s my first job. Please help

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Please help, I have nobody to give me any advice on what to do so please help me cuz the other reddits for jobs doesn’t help Please help, I have nobody to give me any advice on what to do so please help me cuz the other reddits for jobs doesn’t help Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.