My job has destroyed my back

I’ve been working for a granite company for about 5 years now, I fabricate & install. I do love it most days, but it has taken a devastating toll on my lower back. I’m only 26 & it’s to the point where sometimes after sitting for longer than 30 minutes my back is killing me.

Currently trying to conjure up the stones to tell my boss I think im done soon. But here’s the thing, I want to get a non-manual labor job. I have no college degree, no real concept of working inside other than Dunkin’ Donuts when I was 16. Worked there for 1 year & have been doing manual labor since.

So my real question is where the hell do I start? Are there entry level jobs non-manual labor jobs that aren’t retail? I want to find something I can build a career out of, I’m low maintenance. Just want something steady and reliable. I’m aware I’m going to have to take a pay cut. School doesn’t really seem like an option because I have bills to pay and no help.

So long story short, where should I look? Any fields in particular? Is school necessary? Should I just find another manual labor job thats less taxing on my back?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My job has destroyed my back My job has destroyed my back Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.