Please help! Choosing between offers

Hey guys, so I am a recent CS grad faced with a difficult situation regarding the three offers that I have right now:

  1. SWE at a Bank in NYC: Pay is 105k base - The role is pretty interesting as I would be working on the equities e-trading team.
  2. AWS Cloud Support Associate in Seattle: Pay is around 66k base + 14k sign on for the first two years; along with a 10k relocation bonus; and $40k worth RSUs
  3. Tech Consulting at Deloitte/EY : Pay is 88k in Chicago - I would be on the Engineering track; which I was told would have interesting consulting work (such as Strategy).

I do not have any preference for location am looking for the role that would set me up the best for future opportunities.

The team and pay at the bank is pretty good; but I have heard that Consulting would have the fastest growth (both in terms of pay as well as career-wise). AWS has the best brand-name, but the role (and pay) is not as good as the other two offers.

Which role would you guys advice that I take?

The deadlines are coming soon so I would appreciate any suggestions! Thanks in advance!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Please help! Choosing between offers Please help! Choosing between offers Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.