Not sure if I used the right flair but I worked on a TV production as an extra for 2 days and only got paid for 1.

The first day I worked almost 16 hours. The second I worked maybe 5.

I contacted production through email and apparently said they only have me in their system for the second day. I'm literally on camera for BOTH days.

I just got my check for the second day of work but not the first.

What do I do. They haven't emailed me back.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Not sure if I used the right flair but I worked on a TV production as an extra for 2 days and only got paid for 1. Not sure if I used the right flair but I worked on a TV production as an extra for 2 days and only got paid for 1. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 28, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.