New job division - not sure how to research salary

Hi there,

I’ve had a few interviews for a new job at a major media company and I’m trying to work out what salary bracket it fits into, ahead of my final IV.

The trouble is, it’s a completely new project and they haven’t even fully figured out how the role will work. This means I’m a bit limited in terms of salary comparisons/Glassdoor etc.

It’s a management role that involves leading around 15 people remotely, and happens to be based on a partnership with a major tech company. For an area that hasn’t really been done before, how would you go about researching salary? I just have the classic worry of pricing myself too low or too high.

In case it’s relevant, I was told I was the best candidate from the prior rounds, which I’m hoping will mean there’s more wiggle room for negotiation.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

New job division - not sure how to research salary New job division - not sure how to research salary Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.