Missed my 2nd round interview because invite went straight to my spam folder.

Like the title says, I missed my interview because the invite went straight to spam. The interview was supposed to be from 1-2pm.

I found out I missed it because I got the recruiter’s reminder email at 1:10pm in my primary inbox saying that the interviewer was waiting for me in Zoom. However, I didn’t immediately see their reminder and I couldn’t respond because I had very urgent things to take care of at my current job that came out of the blue that morning.

So an hour had passed after I had a chance to check my personal emails and discover that I missed the interview. So I responded around 2pm that I never saw the confirmation because it went straight to my spam folder, apologized, and asked for a reschedule.

I feel like I’m a strong candidate so I hope they do find it in their hearts to reschedule but at the same time I also discussed during the phone interview that I am actively interviewing with multiple other companies so it’s possible they may drop me altogether.

Did I blow my chance? Is this an absolute turn off for interviewers? How bad is this mistake?

TLDR: Read title… did I blow my chance at a reschedule? And how bad is this mistake?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Missed my 2nd round interview because invite went straight to my spam folder. Missed my 2nd round interview because invite went straight to my spam folder. Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.