Background chek

Hey everyone,

So basically i got a conditional offer from a bank until they do a background chek and I am a bit worried for some reason. So first of all I would like to say that I have an excellent credit score and that I have no criminal record.

  1. My first question is will they contact my current employer? I don't want them to find out that I am looking for another job, I have a good relationship with them but I just don't want them to find out that I am looking to leave in case in dosen't work out or that they will fire me because of it. They seem to think that I will be staying there for at least another 6 month before moving on but I haven't signed anything with them and I am afraid of possible repercussion.
  2. Some of my dates don't match. The reason why they don't match is because I have a shitty memory, I cannot remember the exact date I started or left a job and the same goes for education. Do they have acces to the governement data base to chek the dates or will they simply ask my former employers when I started and when I left ?

Am I in trouble ?

Thanks to anyone that will be awnsering my concerns !

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Background chek Background chek Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.