Marketing job or scam?

I recently finished college and I have been applying for jobs in my midwestern city and I thought what the hell and I searched "relocation assistance" on indeed. I ended up applying to this marketing company that is in Florida. Today, I had an interview with them and it was a red flag to me that they were interviewing someone else as well as me. Anyways, after the 20 minute interview they said that they would get back to me today. I did not think that they would choose me but they called and asked to do a second interview with me. I am trying to figure out if this is a legit company or some weird scam. The last thing I would want to do is move for a scam like a dope.

Another thing about this company is that they have a website but there is very sparse information. They do not have a glass door page or anything like that. They do have a LinkedIn, a Facebook page, an Instagram page, and they sent me the Instagram pages of two clients who looked legit. I would hate to lose out on an opportunity to escape the Midwest winters. Does anyone got a read on the situation?

If anyone is interested and would like to message me, I will give you the name of the company and the links that they have sent me.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Marketing job or scam? Marketing job or scam? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.