Help! Getting less hours?

I’ve worked at a coffee shop for about 2 months now, i got hired for a part-time position but after they’ve hired new people I’ve gotten bumped from 3 days a week to 2 days a week. Is this a bad sign? I asked my manager if I could work 3 days weekly instead of 2 moving forward, and he said “he could definitely think about it”, and that they had recently overhired for the summer. Am I doing something wrong or is over hiring a real thing?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Help! Getting less hours? Help! Getting less hours? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.