Lost my job today. Can I still collect unemployment?

Hi all, this post is for a friend in IL:

Lost my job today. A month ago I was told I took a nap in my company car (I was awake but relaxing) while on lunch break and was forced to sign a last chance letter to keep my job. Today I was told I was being fired for too many strikes against me, though I'm unsure on what exactly I did wrong, and I'm being honest when I say I have done nothing to earn a strike since that initial incident (even then I know there was nothing that I did wrong the first time). I haven't signed anything this time.

That being said, do I still qualify for unemployment in IL? I think they've been trying to push me out of the office since management got into trouble for how they handled the situation the first time. Been with this company for more than 20 years with nothing on my record.

Thanks All!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Lost my job today. Can I still collect unemployment? Lost my job today. Can I still collect unemployment? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 26, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.