Is it okay to ask for salary ranges prior to interview?

I received an invitation to interview for a position at a local clinical research information. They want me to travel to New Orleans (about two hours away). They reached out to me to apply for the position and now want me to go to an "informational session/interview". While the job would be local, they want me to interview in New Orleans. I looked up the company on glassdoor and linkedin, but there's limited information. This would require me taking a day off work and traveling, so I sent the following email (some information is kept out for privacy) hoping to get further information before the interview to ensure their and my requirements overlap.

"I'm very interested in this position and looking forward to the informational session. I live about two hours away from New Orleans, so I am hoping you can share a little bit more information about the Clinical Research Coordinator role? Would this be an 8-5 Monday-Friday schedule? I was not able to locate a salary range on the application. If it may not be so much trouble, can you share the range of compensation you are considering for this position?

Also, I recently obtained my phlebotomy certification, but did not include this information on my resume. I noticed phlebotomy experience is highlighted on the job posting. Would it be beneficial to send a copy of this to you or bring it along on Tuesday?"

The interview is on Tuesday and since this was sent so late in the day and this is a holiday weekend, I may not even get a response. Is this acceptable? I'm interested, but don't want to waste my time and gas on something that's going to low-ball me. I also work from home, so any position I receive an offer from is going to have to offer me an increase to even consider it. I have a degree in a related field, but my current position and back ground isn't in healthcare, except for a phlebotomy class I did because I was bored, so they might not offer me anywhere near what I'm making now.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is it okay to ask for salary ranges prior to interview? Is it okay to ask for salary ranges prior to interview? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.