Is Direct Deposit a privilege?

I’m confused because I’ve been with this company for 3 years. I’ve always been direct deposited but now they’ve been doing checks for months now. It’s honestly aggravating. Im going to attach what my director sent out to the employees.

Hello everyone!

(My boss) asked me to email everyone about what to expect with payroll in the upcoming weeks.

Direct Deposit is a privilege and at this time due to some issues with Quickbooks, we are unable to process payroll electronically. What this means for you is that you will be paid with a paper check on your payday (Friday) after 2:00pm.

There is a possibility of additional changes in the upcoming weeks to frequency of pay as well. If that is to happen, I will communicate one on one with anyone that the change will affect.

We have no control over how your bank processes paper checks deposited into your account.

There will be no exceptions made, your payroll can only be paid via check at this time.

Thanks,

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is Direct Deposit a privilege? Is Direct Deposit a privilege? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.