I’m a salesperson who is tired of sales and unsure where to go from here

My first jobs as a teenager up until early 20’s were always retail sales, which isn’t really too bad but I was sick of retail. I ended up heading into the car business for a few years. I gained a lot of experience there, learning real sales, negotiating, dealing with high ticket items, follow up, building clientele. But there was a lot I didn’t like about it, I didn’t like the lying, I didn’t like the atmosphere of all the sales people screwing each other over. Only selling 20% or less of the people you talk to is tough and there wasn’t a lot of money in it. I moved on to outside sales, now I go from home to home selling home improvement products. I used my skills and what I learned from car sales and tailored it to in home sales (dropping all of the bad habits) I have been doing this for over a year. I’m in the top 3 of 30 sales people, made presidents club my first year. I’m really really good at it. But the driving around (200 miles a day at least) and the constant pressure and stress and long hours and never knowing if you’ll get a sale that day or not has become tough and too much for me mentally. But I’m not sure where to go from here besides another sales job. Especially if I want to make the same money. I have no college education and only sales experience. Do you have any suggestions for jobs I can look for where my skills might transfer over well?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I’m a salesperson who is tired of sales and unsure where to go from here I’m a salesperson who is tired of sales and unsure where to go from here Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 03, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.