Very late clock out what can I do

I was scheduled to clock out 4:45 ended up clocking out 6:10. Missed mandatory practice because of it.

I'm a theme park cashier and need a supervisor to pull tills so I can clock out. The late shift never showed up and it took 6 phone calls and asking 7 different people to get someone for them to close my store. Supervisors weren't interested in getting me out.

What can I do about this/ who should I talk to

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Very late clock out what can I do Very late clock out what can I do Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 03, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.