I can't deal with the fact that I do a pointless job

I work in marketing doing content. I write pointless articles, blogs and social media posts all day. I have what I guess is known as a "bullsh*t job", in that it really doesn't need to exist. It exists so I have something to do and get paid for but it contributes nothing to the world.

At first I didn't care. But after 3 years working for the same company, I am feeling so depressed and drained at how stupid and pointless my job is. I feel like I should do something worthwhile, that has a positive impact on the planet or community.

But all those kind of jobs either require an education/training I don't have (like being a doctor) or pay super badly (charity work, working with the vulnerable). I feel trapped and I don't know what to do. I want to leave my current job but I'll just end up in another mindless office job drilling away at a keyboard and knowing I'm not contributing anything to society.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I can't deal with the fact that I do a pointless job I can't deal with the fact that I do a pointless job Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.