Bait and switch job

I am not sure if bait and switch is the right term for my situation but anyways, I have been on the job search since January and I finally got a job offer. Prior to signing my offer letter I was told there were multiple people on my project so if I wanted to take time off, it would be no big deal. I was also told that I will be working 40 Hours a week with 30 days of PTO. After I signed the offer letter I found out I will be the only one working on my team/project and since I will have no one to back me up, I can’t take time off, they said though I have 30 days of PTO, I will only be able to take a day off every now and then. I will also be working closer to 60 hours a week without overtime pay but I only signed up for 40 hours. They are pushing me to start sooner despite my other commitments. I think it is unreasonable and unprofessional to try to push someone to start immediately. It tells me that the last person left abruptly. I also was supposed to be more hands on with my project and instead I am going to be primarily paperwork. I felt like I was lied to so I would sign the offer letter. They told me they were planning on hiring someone else too but I don’t believe that given they already have lied to me. I am frustrated because I have no other offers right now so I literally have to take the job. I have interviewed for other positions and I really hope something else comes through soon. I also potentially lost another job offer because I took this job. The last thing I want is a job with zero work life balance.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Bait and switch job Bait and switch job Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.