How to get used to full-time work after long periods of unemployment

I'm three years out of college and I've been working a bunch of seasonal part-time jobs ever since, so during the fall–spring I'm working around 20 hours a week and during the summers I'm basically not working at all (not for lack of applying to other jobs, that's a whole other post), and I'm hoping that one of the interviews I've had over the past two weeks will get back to me with an offer soon for a full-time job

The thing is, and I'm sure I'm not alone on this, but how do you get used to working full-time hours after doing pretty much nothing for years? I've never had a full-time job in my life (again, not for a lack of trying) and after doing basically nothing for such a long time, I feel this sense of dread coming on where I feel like I won't be able to get anything accomplished anymore (cooking, shopping, socializing/dating, cleaning, etc).

Maybe I'm overthinking things, but as much as I want to "start my life already" and get a full-time job, I can't seem to shake this feeling from my mind as time goes by

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to get used to full-time work after long periods of unemployment How to get used to full-time work after long periods of unemployment Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.