I wanna go back to my old job

I’m 18, I worked at dominos as a delivery driver from March to late may, before I left indefinitely with no promise of coming back. they were scheduling me so much that I almost didn’t graduate, and I wanted to make sure I finished school. Now that I’m done with school, I’m looking for work again. I’d like to go back to working at that dominos but I don’t know how I would go about getting my job back. When I went in to quit, I was told that they would put me on a re-hirable list because I was nice about it, and I was even getting schedule emails for a month after I left, but what is the actual process of getting the job back? Do I just go to the place and ask? Do I re-apply? I feel like I’m overthinking it, but I just wanna make sure I go about it right.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I wanna go back to my old job I wanna go back to my old job Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.