Terrible owner with anger management who texts potential hires at 9PM

I think the title says it all, but I get a text from a sketchy position I applied to on LinkedIn. Sure enough, that evening I get a text around 9 from the owner saying who he was, what the position was, and what the company was. I smelled scam. He asked if I got the position would I be able to start immediately? Yes, I replied incredulously. The next morning I wake up to a text asking for my driver's license to start the background procedure. I texted...TEXTED, MIND YOU, that I couldn't without first calling and discussing the position. I'm full-on believing that this is a scam now. So I look up the name of the company and owner, whom I'm supposedly texting. I see indeed reviews that HR monitors employees constantly, that the owner (I'm texting) has anger managment issues, that the employees have terrible work hours, that they get one short break and a half hour lunch. No work-life balance. So he texts me to go ahead and call. So it's 6 on a Saturday. He texted me Friday night, disregarding my personal hours. I realize I'm talking not with a scam bot or a foreign scammer, but a complete sociopath. And I call. Nothing. I tell him I didn't get anything, so he said he'd call instead. This is SATURDAY MORNING. Im still waiting with eager anticipation. I hope I get the chance to tell him how in character he's been so far with what I've read in his reviews, and that he's a total ass.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Terrible owner with anger management who texts potential hires at 9PM Terrible owner with anger management who texts potential hires at 9PM Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.