How do you change fields while keeping the same salary?

I think I am very versatile. I finished a Technical College and we learned about pretty much everything related to math, hardware and software. I have been working at two companies, one which was developing web sites and the other was Bitdefender. I had a great time at both, but my passion is game making. I tried searching jobs that require unity knowledge. I made many projects but people expect you either to be a total beginner and underpaid or a senior. I feel like I am somewhere between junior and mid. Is there a way to find a job that aknowledges that I have experience even if my past jobs don't say that? Please help ! I really want to follow my dreams and until then I will either have to keep doing websites or join an underpaid job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do you change fields while keeping the same salary? How do you change fields while keeping the same salary? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.