HELP: It's been a week and still no results from background check

I got a job offer last week, which I accepted. They said to wait until background check is back to give my current employer a notice and confirm my start date.

They also said the process could take 10 business days. It's been about five so far.

I have no criminal history that I know of, and I didn't lie about my education or employment (they verify) that.

Any reason why it could take that long? If I haven't heard back on anything by now, is that a bad sign?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

HELP: It's been a week and still no results from background check HELP: It's been a week and still no results from background check Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 01, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.