Hey so how do I tell my current job about my second job?

So I just got rehired at Walmart and I know that Walmart doesn't view my other job (Burkes) as competition but I'm not sure if Burkes views Walmart as competition in any way. I'm not sure what to say if my current job asks what my second job is. The only reason this would need to be brought up is because I need to take an hour off my availability every night to make it to Walmart for work on time. I wouldn't totally mind quitting Burkes because I know it'll be a lot of stress on me but I don't want to play myself in terms of money given I wasn't working for a few months. Plus it's really easy parttime work. I don't really need that job though given how much I should be making at walmart and the option for uber to get more popular soon in my area. What are ya'll opinions. Should I tell my current job if they ask or say that it's elsewhere like a gas station?

I also mentioned I got an overnight position and that's why there is a need for a change in my availability.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Hey so how do I tell my current job about my second job? Hey so how do I tell my current job about my second job? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 04, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.