Finding a 30 hour a week Business Analyst Job

I’m currently employed as a business analyst in the Philadelphia area with 6-10 years of experience depending on how you count a period in my career when I was self employed.

I make $82,500 a year. I’ve been interviewing for similar roles with some added project management responsibilities. The salaries are in the $110,000-120,000 range.

The thing is I’d much prefer to work 28-32 hours a week, and make say 90,000-95,000. I don’t need the health benefits. So they’d save there. And I’d still probably get 90% of the workload done in the reduced time.

What’s the best way to approach this? Interview with employers for a “standard” salary / work week hours job and pitch my alternate idea to them?

Is this even a possibility? Pipe dream? I see no jobs advertised this way.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Finding a 30 hour a week Business Analyst Job Finding a 30 hour a week Business Analyst Job Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 04, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.