Does anyone have any suggestions for a 26 year old in a quarter life crisis?

So I’m 26. Just graduated from drama school (UK) spent the last 4 years studying and overcoming a gambling addiction. Lost my Nan in sept and started gambling ever since. I have a crypto investment pending. Which may or may not yield profitable returns (no guarantee).

My degree isn’t worth shit. I have a good acting agent but things have been tough and due to COVID my opportunities have decreased.

I have £0 in savings or assets. Im incredibly depressed and looking for some purpose and financial freedom. At this point I am 100% open to learning a new skill to keep me going whilst I chase acting along side it. I can work pub jobs and office jobs but I have struggled my whole life. I am fairly intelligent and I am extremely social (Pre loss of Nan).

I was recently at a driving job and I got fired completely out the blue without warning and that really set me back a bit because that was my first job I really enjoyed, good money £500 p/W and I got into rhythm.

I am literally open to ANYTHING. I would move abroad to study if financially possible. I would like to train in something. I don’t have the money to do another uni course.

Help, please.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Does anyone have any suggestions for a 26 year old in a quarter life crisis? Does anyone have any suggestions for a 26 year old in a quarter life crisis? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 04, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.