Having trouble

Ever since I was fired from my previous position in a well paying tech industry (and stupidly signed a separation agreement so I can't go into details and can't do anything about the situation) I've been unable to even get an email response from anyone in the field that I have applied to. On top of that, I had a great opportunity that finally came up, everything sounded like I had aced all the interviews, then suddenly I was told they had changed their minds and never heard anything again. This really shook me up as one of the founders of the company and I had even been discussing things we could work on in person if things worked out the day before and everyone sounded like they really wanted me. I feel like I've been blacklisted or something and it has me scared. I've gone from working in the tech industry back to retail jobs and am afraid of what will happen when my savings runs out. I'm afraid in general and really don't know what to do. If no one will give me a chance, I feel like I'm just completely screwed.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Having trouble Having trouble Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 06, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.