Have 3 job offers from solar companies, need help choosing best opportunity

So I’ve been interviewing for my next sales gig and have 3 different opportunities and am having a hard time figuring out which is best. Was wondering if anyone had any experience or insight to help me decide.

Little background about me: -worked in insurance sales for 1.5 years with solid numbers, was promoted to manager in training and did that for 6 months—helped the person assigned under me to hit their first 3 sales bonuses in their first quarter. Was a 10-99 position. Did d2d, b2b sales -started my own company with 3 friends in 2020, was head of our sales, and learned a lot about establishing sales methods/systems/etc. We had decent numbers in our first year but disbanded at the end of 2020, we all had other projects/family commitments and couldn’t continue trying to start up our own company -I live in Connecticut and would be working in the Fairfield/New Haven areas -I was considering either car sales or solar, but solar has me way more excited and I’m passionate about alt/green energy and think I’d do well in solar sales

So the 3 offers presented to me are summarized below:

Option 1: Small Company -only been in CT for 2 years -W2 position, full health benefits -3 month base salary ($300/week), + commissions—> then fully commission and no base -$1,500 training bonus -has their own installation crews to put in panels -has some preset appointments, but also expected to get referrals & set own appointments -only sells panels

Option 2: Medium Company -newer to CT but has a large overall territory as a company -W2 position, full health benefits -base salary ($500/week, 26k/year) + commissions -$1,000 training bonus -has their own installation crews to put in panels -has some preset appointments, but also expected to get referrals & set own appointments -only sells panels

Option 3: large company -established national company, but they’re also fairly new to CT and are expanding their reach -10-99 position, no health benefits, only commissions -$4,250 training bonus -by far the largest commissions structure. The other two companies average about $.08-$.20/kilowatt in commissions, this company is between $.28-$.42/kilowatt -no preset appointments, I would have to do D2D residential prospecting entirely on my own. I have b2b d2d experience from insurance, but not residential d2d -have their own warehouse & installation crews -sells & leases panels, also sells solar batteries, and just announced a partnership with a car company—>they offer the most products/options, and are in development for more home solar appliances/etc

I’m thinking of going with Option 3, the largest company. They offer the most products, they are the most stable as a company, and the management seems by far to be the best with them. The interview process has also been entirely different with them, in a good way. Much more high-level sales conversations. The managers & district manager really seem to be driven, and they have 4 of the top 50 New England sales reps in that branch. When I asked the district manager about where my sales territory would be he named 5-6 towns near me and said they haven’t been approached by his company much, so it doesn’t sound saturated

I’m worried because it’s 10-99, residential d2d sales

Any insight would be greatly appreciated!!!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Have 3 job offers from solar companies, need help choosing best opportunity Have 3 job offers from solar companies, need help choosing best opportunity Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 04, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.