Fired at first fast food job

Okay so I’m 17 and this is my first real job and I work 8 hour shifts

I’ve only been working here for 2 weeks and a few days ago I began having conflict with the managers. During training, I was told I can take a break at any time as long as it’s dead and I let someone know and it doesn’t exceed 30 minutes. So two days ago, when it was dead, I let one of my coworkers know I was taking a break. I clocked out and Immediately after, we got a couple orders so I decided to stick around for 15 minutes to help. After that, I take my break and it’s around 30-35 minutes and I come back to the store and we’re busy again so i immediately get back to work and I’m not able to clock back in until 10 ish minutes after I arrived. My manager calls me and asks why i took an hour break and I explained to her what happened and she said “alright but you’re not allowed to leave the restaurant for a break, your breaks are paid so stay here” so I apologize and promise to not do it again

Next day the restaurant is a billion degrees and I ask a coworker if I can sit outside in the parking lot for my break cus it’s so hot in here and we don’t have an actual break room. She says that’s fine and so I go to do that and then I get in trouble again with the manager because “it doesn’t matter if ur coworkers do that, you’re not allowed to” so this is my fault for not clearing it with her (she wasn’t there at the time) and I apologize again. I also find out from her that were only allowed 2 15 minute breaks, not a whole half hour at once.

So the next day I sit inside for my break and it’s 15 minutes long and I don’t take another break. I wake up this morning and the manager calls me to say I’m fired because “things weren’t working out”

I’m feeling very disappointed I’m myself and defeated. It took me months to get this job too and I don’t know where to go from here

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Fired at first fast food job Fired at first fast food job Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 04, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.