Stuck between two job offers. I need to give a final answer in about 12 hours. Need a second opinion!

Job1:

Professional services firm (think PWC etc., note: it's not PWC)

Salary 50k - no bonus

7.% pension match

Covers 50% of my health insurance

Very clear career progression & yearly salary raise

Work is more interesting and more in line with what I want to do

My friend works there as a manager, can vouch for the place

Great work culture, colleagues, beer in the office, finish work early on Friday etc.

Job2:

Big computer/laptop manufacturer

Salary 53k

8% bonus (depending on company performance bla bla bla)

7% pension match

Comprehensive health insurance

Work is less interesting. Focuses on specific experience I have from a few years ago.

Don't know anything about work culture. Could be great, could be boring.

100% remote team, however I will have use of an office.

Thoughts:

I think I'm afraid to go for job 2 because it's sort of the unknown, given how much I know about job1 due to having an insider working there! I have a feeling job2 is a bit of a risk and I have no idea if I'll like it.

I think I might go crazy with a 100% remote team in job2. My previous job was also remote, and sometimes I really wanted to go for a random beer with somebody after work.

I would be taking a substantial cut to go for job1, just for the sake of a more fun relaxing environment with colleagues.

Would I be crazy to go for job1?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Stuck between two job offers. I need to give a final answer in about 12 hours. Need a second opinion! Stuck between two job offers. I need to give a final answer in about 12 hours. Need a second opinion! Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 04, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.