Do I need to start looking for a new job?

Hey y’all so I’ve recently just started working for a small company where I over see online sales channels and help to manage the account. I started back in may, and have done an amazing job thus far according to my manager and some praise here and there from the VP of company. I have no write-ups( formal /in formal ) , and haven’t been told my performance is lacking in anyway explicitly. Additionally, I also sit at the front of my company’s office and act as a secretary too. Now before I get it into what had transpired today , please note that at my company and within my team which is CSR based, the newest person to the team has always been the one to sit up front and be a secretary in addition to the CSR type duties as well, and usually the team is a team of 3 people ( 2 ppl in my position ) and our direct manger. However, they promoted my coworker ( who was on my level-but started before me - note they also sat in the front of the company’s old office as well when they were new) to different role within the company. Therefore, for the last few weeks I have had the work load of another person, and really stepped it up to make sure everything got done and nothing fell through the cracks too much ( obviously when it’s supposed to be a team of 3 , and then it’s just two stuff will inevitably fall to the way side). Also I should note that the only thing that happened was in daily team meeting they told us all to watch our phone us have ( it’s an office the most we all do is listen to music / podcasts( I do this daily but keep my phone out of view on my desk and only ever change the podcast/ music ). I also once asked the vp about work place accommodations ( I have bad add- medicated but my accommodations would’ve been like like wearing in ear head phones to block out the noise and focus better ( we have an open office style w no cubicles) and the VP straight up said we don’t have any accommodations here they also ignorantly assumed I meant FMLA) so besides those things nothing has really happened.

So today : at the end of the day my manager informed me that they will be hiring another person to our team, but that the VP / CEO have chosen to break the tradition of having the newest person up front , by keeping me up front. Furthermore, my boss did confirm that they are only adding to my team ,and not looking to replace anyone. My boss also claimed they had zero information as to why I was being kept up front other than the VP/ CEO made the final decision. However, I am nervous this isn’t true and that they may just bring someone on so they can get rid of me. I guess what I’m asking is this something to be suspect of, as it’s my first office job and need to stay at least a year for my resume. Also note when I I say small company , it’s small. We have less than 25 ppl total in the corporate office.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do I need to start looking for a new job? Do I need to start looking for a new job? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 30, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.