Do I give a reason for quitting?

I am putting in my two weeks verbally today but I have no idea how to approach the manager. I’m leaving this job only after 4 months of working which is embarrassing but it’s taken over my mental health and caused my anxiety and overthinking to spike!! It’s been a horrible couple months and I don’t know what I should tell the manger? We are severely understaffed which is another reason why I feel so so bad about leaving but the amount of work and pay don’t match up. Anything helps thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Do I give a reason for quitting? Do I give a reason for quitting? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.