Primerica recruiters found me in real life, legit?

I’m mindblown, but I’m not making this up.

A couple of months ago, I got a text from a guy named “Asa”, thinking I was a guy named “Rueben” that he had “just talked to”about the job in “Smoothie King”. (Not a job AT Smoothie King, but talked to the guy ABOUT this job at Smoothie King)

He said the company is “Primerica”, a financial and investing company.

Here’s where it gets REALLY WEIRD.

Today, a couple months after that, I got a VOICEMAIL this morning with “Asa” following up with me (as even though I was the “wrong number” he had asked if I was interested and I said maybe).

TONIGHT, THE SAME DAY I GOT THE VOICEMAIL, this guy just RANDOMLY walks by me at my work, and asks if I’ve ever thought about doing something else.

I work FULLTIME doing meaningless shit for less than a living wage, so I definitely am. I tell him about this story (since I just got the follow up voicemail today) and he says “THAT’S US!”

I’m wondering if I was ever actually called on “accident”, and it was just a way to attempt to recruit me.

The whole timing of this completely freaked me out, it’s as if these people are tracking my phone and knew they’d find me there at that exact time in real life! Or, maybe it’s just a widespread campaign to recruit people?

There has been ONE other time when a customer was “recruiting” people, and I said recruiting in quotes because THOSE people didn’t say ANYTHING about it until I asked what their button was about.

It wes some fitness/health product sales thing. The orientation was too far away for me and I already felt the whole thing was shady.

But this Primerica guy? He INITIATED the “opportunity”.

He claimed that he wasn’t “Asa”, but that he was indeed with Primerica.

It’s as if I’m in a simulation and this is all staged, planned out, orchestrated……

But anyways, I’ve Googled Primerica, and on Indeed reviews seems to be ONLY 5 star and 1 star reviews.

The 1 star reviews tend to claim it’s a Pyramid Scheme, or a Multi-Level Marketing Scheme, (as do various websites writing about the company) and I guess it’s possible that the 5 star reviews could be written by Primerica employees trying to promote it.

I’m 25, and honestly not content with my life at all. I’ve fallen into a dead end job that has fought to even give us back our $2 COVID pay, and despite working 40 hours every week, I make $400 a week tops.

When I turn 26 (5 months from now) I have to get my own health insurance, and I don’t want to be even more stuck where I am.

I get no sense of pride or satisfaction doing what I do, and my managers telling me I do a good job doesn’t really mean much to me, because I KNOW it’s meaningless, can’t even make a basic living, and deal with abusive customers and incompetent management, and of course I’m left to do more myself a lot because everyone keeps quitting.

I’m also suspicious because usually YOU have to SEEK OUT jobs, they don’t usually go seeking out potential EMPLOYEES. And of course the whole phone and then randomly another Primerica recruiter in real life.

Even if the job is legit, there must be a problem if they have to go seeking out people instead of people just applying, right?

On one hand, it’s like I might as well, because push is coming to shove and I got nothing else going on and have no better plan.

I also can’t wait for the “long-term” to do better. My parents aren’t about to kick me out, but I want to, and really need to go out on my own, I’m miserable and lonely and I’ve just been missing out on life, and it’s kind of toxic at home……

It’s not an urgent gotta get out of here ASAP, but my parents may be ready to go away in a few years, or the family just falls apart before then.

It looks like Primerica IS INDEED a legitimate company, so I’m confused on how it might be a scheme, scam, or otherwise illegal, but the whole “recruiting” thing does give out red flags, not even counting the “wrong number” and randomly coming across me in real life.

Also, the concept of earning by production (commission) instead of hourly pay or salary is attractive, as earnings are potentially unlimited.

What’s going on? Are they tracking my phone? Is this MLM? Is it a real opportunity? Is it a GOOD opportunity?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Primerica recruiters found me in real life, legit? Primerica recruiters found me in real life, legit? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.