My coworker and I hardly... Work....?

New job as of earlier this year. They hired me cause it was supposed to be busy and to help my coworker but it's been dead. We're essentially paid jsut to twiddle our thumbs. Our supervisor knows we mess around all day and texts to warn us to look busy if the big whigs are in the building

I'm just worried bc we have performance reviews (I wasn't worried last job bc I worked my ass off hardly had time to pee... lunch at 2 at earliest during busy time)

Like I amnt complaining, as much as i hate being bored it's better than unemployment or being worked to the bone. But like. Is this a bad position to be....

I came here wanting experience and I haven't gotten shiz bc it's such a small place and no trainers but I also haven't asked because it's nice chilling to a point.... Idk though

Edited for language oops

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

My coworker and I hardly... Work....? My coworker and I hardly... Work....? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 27, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.