Am I an asshole for a day off because fatigue?

hello reddit

I use a translator to ask this question. My country does not use English

so if the grammar is a bit weird, you can tell me

I am a security guard in the apartment complex

Because the drainage system of this Atrium is not very good, we are required to extra work by our company (when the public space is flooded, sandbags must be used to block the water)

And tonight where I am, it rained very heavily, making the original sandbags not enough, so I must check all the places that must be blocked and split the sandbags out and contact the relevant manufacturers, and take the sandbags in the rain (because I can't take the umbrella because sandbags is too heavy, I have to use two hands to take)

So I contacted my supervisor. He asked me to find a way by myself and just contact the manufacturer. After I finished all of this, I took extra sandbags to block the water (of course I am getting in the rain).

After doing this, I call my supervisor before leaving get off work that I wanted to take time off today because my whole body was soaked and I felt that I was about to catch a cold. I wanted to rest today, but my supervisor told me that work was not done like this. So irresponsible

Am I a asshole?

After these messy things, all I want is to take a day off, but I am said to be irresponsible

I don't know what to say

btw In my country, the security guard is not like the United States, is more like a doorman

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Am I an asshole for a day off because fatigue? Am I an asshole for a day off because fatigue? Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.