Interviews went great and got job offer, now after meeting the boss I’m worried

Hired as the web content manager. Was told the days were set and no over time. I was happy, well in the interview I explained why I’m leaving my current job because I’m tired of second shift they were understanding and happy I was interviewing. Now this boss said if they see I’m staying late to help people online that they’ll change the hours to be later. I am just concerned as that’s a total dealbreaker for me. That’s literally the entire reason I’m leaving the last job. Now I told several people that in the interview so no one can claim they didn’t know I’d have an issue with this but the GM wasn’t part of that interview. He also finished by saying ‘we’ll check in after 90 days and hopefully it works out’ I’ve never had a boss say something like that right out of the gate. He didn’t say it rudely or even threatening.

Also he said if I do go over 40 I don’t get time and a half, so I’m really hoping that means they don’t plan on me being over 40.

Pay is fairly decent and set schedule for now but what do you guys think? Am I just worrying too much? It’s a new position for this company so I get they are learning too.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Interviews went great and got job offer, now after meeting the boss I’m worried Interviews went great and got job offer, now after meeting the boss I’m worried Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 31, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.