Advice for following up on job interview at pacsun

I recently did a group interview at Pacsun exactly a week ago. It was a rlly good interview; the interview was pretty casual at times and I think i got my point across that im a peoples person and would be great at the job. At the end of the interview the manager said to call her on Monday for an answer. When I called her on Monday, she said that she still has more interviews to do, so call her back tmrw, which would be tuesday. So I called her back on tuesday, and she said the exact same thing. I didnt call her on wednesday because I felt like I would look too desperate and too annoying. On thursday (yesterday), I called and another manger picked up the phone. He said to give him my phone number so he can see if the girl that did my interview has an answer to me working there. I was expecting him to call me back today, but he didnt, and I just want to know if im being to impatient? should I call back next week but wait a couple days?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice for following up on job interview at pacsun Advice for following up on job interview at pacsun Reviewed by Louhi on juillet 02, 2021 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.